Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return Blog
Why Everest Base Camp Trek and Return by Helicopter?
Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return Blog is the blog about Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter flight on return trip where you can get all information/clarifications about the Everest base camp trek and return back by Helicopter.
Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return let you watching Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Makalu – all of Earth's 10 tallest peaks! Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return tour begins from Kathmandu exploring the city of culture and history, and then takes a short flight to Lukla and head to Phakding. Journey now enters into Sagarmatha National Park from Monjo and trek to Namche. Walking in Sagarmatha National Park, visitors will have eye witness of growing and behavior of species of flora and faunas. After passing Tengboche, Periche and Lobuche journey arrives at Gorekhshep then to climb to Kalapatthar! Kalapatthar is well known place to watch panorama of mountains including Mt. Everest, the top of the world! Further, trip heads to EBC (Everest Base Camp-5,364m), the highest base camp in the world, exploring more about the region. The day arrives to fly higher than clouds via helicopter to Lukla. It also keeps tourists forward to escape same trail which was just walked. Journey now arrives near to the end, taking a flight back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of the Trek: Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli fly on Return
- Breathtaking views of the Everest region
- Experience the exhilaration of trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Changtse, Nuptse, and scores of other crests as seen from a peaked stance.
- Scenic thrilling flight to experience another hight of adventure in the lap of Everest region
- Informative professional guides to uncover the history behind stunning sights
- Trek through the heart of Sherpa country
- Trek up to 5545m through spectacular scenery
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of market town Namche Bazaar
- Experience of 5 Star stay in Kathmandu and best rated lodges in Trekking
- Sagarmatha National Park and its alpine flora and faunas
People who love adventure they must think at least reaching Everest Base Camp once in a life as Everest is the common goal of the everyone throughout the world. Many traveler from all around the world, keep the Everest on their bucket list but some people just get afraid because-
- They should separate at least 15 days for Everest Trek from their vacation.
- They feel they cannot walk more days in altitude.
- They don’t want to repeat the way which was trekked just few days back!
If you are among them who think above written sentences then you have a perfect option left:-
Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return
Please go through this link for the itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return
Instead this option, you still have another option to reach Everest Base Camp just in a day with full trip by helicopter.
Anyway, we will here discuss about Everest Base Camp Trek with Heli Fly on Return!
As mentioned above, this trek is a really best option among options for reaching Everest Base Camp, which you will be benefited of:
- The days will be shorten to make the Everest Base Camp Trek
- You can have extra adventure experience flying back to Lukla or even Kathmandu by helicopter.
- You can see beautiful aerial view of mountains including the Everest from above the sky.
- You will have extra time to explore other part of Nepal.
- You can go back home earlier than other
Still any questions left unanswered? Please reach us; we will please to help you out.